Join Affiliate Marketers Give Back for the Affiliate Summit West 2013 Charity Poker Tournament to raise funds for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.
Affiliate Summit West 2013 Charity Poker Tournament Info
- When: Saturday, January 12, 2013 • 9pm
- Where: Caesar’s Palace Poker Room, Las Vegas
- Event Registration Fee: $150
- Tournament Style: No limit Texas Hold’em. Play will start with 10 tables of 12 players each. The final table will be eligible for the Grand Prize. The starting chips and number of rebuys allowed, will be determined on the day of the tournament and contingent on Caesar’s Palace rules. Game details are subject to change.
- Prizes: We will have prizes for all participants as well as special prizes for those lucky twelve people who make the final table (Prizes are being added daily. See abbreviated list below).
- Seating Limited: Seats are limited and we do expect to sell out. Reserve yours today!
(100% of the event registration’s $150 cost goes to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. This registration covers the initial buy-in to the poker tournament. 100% of all re-buys during the tournament will also go to the Avon Foundation Walk for Breast Cancer.)
Last time this event was held, $14,000 was raised for breast cancer. This year, with your help, we intend to surpass that!
Thank you very much for participating in this fundraiser for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and we’re looking forward to seeing you in Vegas!
Prize List (more prizes being added daily)
All Participants (120 participants/1 per participant):
Final Table (12 participants/1 per participant):
- Free Enterprize Level Account for 1 year from PopShops.com (Prize valued at $360).
- Autograph from a MLB or NBA player of their choice up to a $50 value from egraphs.com (Prize valued at $50).
Grand Prize (1 winner)
Please not that no cash prizes will be awarded. All prizes final, non-exchangable, and cannot be redeemed for a cash value.
Grand Prize Sponsor: $5,000 (1 available)
- Name featured as part of event announcement in Affiliate Summit blog and corresponding Affiliate Summit weekly newsletter
- Name featured in email announcements to event attendees
- Sign on final table
- Pictures with final table in front of sign
- Logo on Event page
Table Sponsors: $1,000 (11 remaining)
- Sign on individual tables
- Logo on Event page
- Prize(s) can either be for all attendees or for final table and are subject to approval by event organizers.
- Logo on Event page
Interested in Sponsoring? Please contact Angel Djambazov at a…@c…g.com for more information.
Please note that you must be 21 years of age to participate and an Affiliate Summit West 2013 badge is required to be shown at the event site. If you are unable to attend the event after registering, you may contact Angel Djambazov via email to a…@c…g.com up to 24 hours prior to the event to transfer your registration to someone else who is over the age of 21 and an attendee of Affiliate Summit West 2013. Registration fees are non-refundable.
At approximately 2pm ET on Sunday, October, 21st, Team Affiliate Marketers Give Back crossed the 39.3 mile finish line of the 2012 Avon Walk for Breast Cancer New York City.
Our team raised $86,688.36 and a total of $8.3 million was raised for this walk to advance access to care and find a cure for breast cancer.
The Avon Walk New York, the eighth of nine Avon Walks this year, attracted more than 3,400 participants from 46 states and Washington DC, as well as eight countries, and drew 429 men and 401 breast cancer survivors to raise life-saving funds and awareness for breast cancer.
Here is a list of grants that were awarded during closing ceremonies. It was so exciting to see all of our fundraising being disbursed right in front of us!
We were also thrilled to find out that Team Affiliate Marketers Give Back was the 2nd largest fundraising team during this walk and both myself and Shawn Collins were in the top 10 of individual fundraisers.
We had an amazing, yet grueling time on the walk and a ton of fun at our team Cheering Station on Columbus Circle. Being able to put a smile on the face of the walkers as they forged on through the last few miles was an incredibly uplifting experience.
Affiliate Marketers Give Back Cheering Station during the 2012 Avon Walk for Breast Cancer New York City – Photo by Vanessa Branco
I’d like to personally thank my fellow team members, all of the folks that supported our fundraising efforts and our team’s sponsors. Without your help, none of this would be possible.
If you would like to help raise funds to fight breast cancer, check out the Race to Affiliate Summit West 2013, where Affiliate Summit will donate $1 to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade for each mile run or walked through December 31, 2012.