If you are interested in sponsoring our team, the following opportunities are available:
Team Hat Sponsor – $3,000 (One Sponsor Only)
- Your company hat* will be worn by the Team during the entire 2-day event.
- Your logo will be featured under the Team Hat Sponsor section on the front page of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com
*Sponsor must provide the team with their hats in advance.
Team Shirt (Front Side) Sponsor (One Sponsor Only) – $3,000
- Your logo will be prominently featured on the front of the Team’s T-shirts which will be worn during the 2-day event.)
- Your logo will be featured under the Team Shirt Sponsor: Front Side section on the front page of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com
Team Shirt (Back Side) Sponsor (Limited to 10 Sponsors) – $1,000
- Your logo will be featured on the back of the Team’s T-shirts which will be worn during the 2-day event.
- Your logo will be featured under the Team Shirt Sponsor: (Back of Shirt) section on the front page of AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com
- All donations of $5,000 or more, not associated with a sponsorship will receive logo placement under the $5k+ Donor section on AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com.
To sponsor the Team, please visit our TEAM FORM. After you receive your email receipt, please forward that to missyward /at/ gmail /dot/ com along with a note of the sponsorship you selected.
WE ARE ALWAYS OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS ON ADDITIONAL SPONSORSHIPS. IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR SOMETHING NOT LISTED, PLEASE CONTACT MISSYWARD /AT / GMAIL / DOT / COM.
Funds raised are managed and distributed by the Avon Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) public charity. Grants are awarded to local, regional and national breast cancer organizations to support five areas of the breast cancer cause, including: awareness and education; screening and diagnosis; access to treatment; support services; and, scientific research. Support for the medically underserved is a key priority. Beneficiaries range from leading cancer centers to community-based non-profit breast health programs, creating a powerful international network of research, medical, social service and community-based organizations focused on defeating breast cancer and ensuring access to care. Click here to view the 2007-2008 Impact Report.